Welcome to django-allauth-2fa!¶
- Source code
django-allauth-2fa was initially created by Víðir Valberg Guðmundsson (@valberg), and is currently maintained by Percipient Networks. Please feel free to contribute if you find django-allauth-2fa useful!
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- If you feel uncomfortable or uncertain about an issue or your changes, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily help you.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published.
Tests can be run using the standard Django testing facility:
python manage.py test
Running the test project¶
The test project can also be used as a minimal example using the following:
# Migrate the SQLite database first. DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=tests.run_settings python manage.py migrate # Run the server with debug. DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=tests.run_settings python manage.py runserver_plus # Run the shell. DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=tests.run_settings python manage.py shell_plus
- Advanced Configuration
- 0.5 xxxx
- 0.4.4 March 24, 2017
- 0.4.3 January 18, 2017
- 0.4.2 December 15, 2016
- 0.4.1 December 14, 2016
- 0.4 November 7, 2016
- 0.3.2 October 26, 2016
- 0.3.1 October 5, 2016
- 0.3 October 5, 2016
- 0.2 September 9, 2016
- 0.1.4 May 2, 2016
- 0.1.3 January 20, 2016
- 0.1.2 November 23, 2015
- 0.1.1 October 21, 2015
- 0.1 April 4, 2015